Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Visit to Крим (Crimea) pronounced "Cream"


Don't forget to roll the "r" (р)!

We had a nice trip to Крим, it was beautiful there. The city we visited, near the Sinitsa's, Evpatoria, dates back to 2500 BC. It is said that the Apostle Andrew preached near there. As I stood in the Black Sea, I could only imagine him arriving on shore with a fresh passion to tell others about the One he knew and walked with side by side. I pray that God will increase my passion for Himself every day until I see Hm face to face!

We met up with the Sinitsa's. It was so good to see them! We were welcomed as family. We shared tesimony of what God is doing - it was very encouraging to be there. Their home & yard is still in bad shape from all the destruction. Pray for them as they work to complete this big job.


Here is Jeffrey and "Papa" Sinitsa heating water for their outside shower. Papa really loves Jeffrey & Emilee.




Faith, Katrina, Jeff, Tonya, Emilee, Jeffrey, Nina, Alla (Mama), and Papa


This is the hotel where we stayed in Саки (pronounced Sock-ee). The people that own it are Christians and are good friends of the Sinitsa's. They lived in the US for 11 years before coming back and building this hotel.


The top circle is where the Sinitsa's live, Evpatoria is just south on the coast, and where we stayed in the hotel is the other circle.


Be Disciples.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I tried to find you on Skype. My username is katrinarandolph. Look me up please! Love ya'll!

August 30, 2009 at 5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you updated your blog! hehehe The doc has released me to return on the 29th!! Hugs to you all. Love ya!

September 18, 2009 at 6:39 AM

 
Blogger Jeff and Steph said...

update your blog. update your blog. update your blog. update your blog.

January 7, 2010 at 7:11 AM

 
Anonymous Faith said...

Hey, I don't know how else to reach you, but I wanted to wish Tonya a Happy Birthday! Hope everything is spectacular!

March 10, 2010 at 3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home